The final and awarding of the winners of the first citywide creative competition «Көңілдің асыл пернесі: Н.Ә. Назарбаевтың ән шығармашылығы /Innermost soul strings: song creation of N.A. Nazarbayev», dedicated to the Day of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan was held on November 26, 2015 at 3.00 p.m.
The special project developed by the Museum of the First President, was realized jointly with the creative team of the Palace of pupils named after Makhambet Utemisov.
The main objectives of the competition were:
1. actualization of song creation as one of phenomenal means of embodying national and universal experience,
2. promotion and popularization of songs of N. Nazarbayev, revealing the unique facets of the personality of the Head of State as a person and citizen,
3. formation of value qualities of pupils in the spiritual-moral and cultural traditions of Kazakhstan society,
4. identify and support of talented young artists.
The competition was started on November 1, 2015. It was held in three age categories from 10 till 12 years, from 13 till 16 years, from 17 till 20 years old in three nominations:
– «Бабамнан қалғаң кең дала» (singing songs, words by N.A. Nazarbayev),
– «On the wave of the favorite songs of our President» (singing of the favorite songs of the Head of State),
– «The author essay of the patriotic theme» (singing songs of own composition).
After the qualifying round at the final there were 18 nominees. Indeed, song creativity – is one of phenomenal means of embodying national and universal experiences. There are value qualities of the spiritual-moral and cultural traditions of Kazakhstan society. The solo performers, duos and vocal groups presented their skills.
In their comments, the finalists said: «We know the President of Kazakhstan as a political leader of global scale. Analyzing the songs written by N. A. Nazarbayev, we saw a new side of the personality of Leader of the Nation, penetrated with his love to the motherland, people, history of country and traditions».
The excitement and responsibility of the participants got mixed up with the joyous feeling of performance on the stage of the Palace of pupils named after M. Utemisov.
By decision of the competent jury, no one finalist left without attention. For young talents were prepared books of N. A. Nazarbayev as the memory of the celebration.
Everyone received a special diploma «For active participation».
The separate nomination «Ең үздік ән» was awarded the singer of the song «Туған жер» Serikaeva Anel («Zerde» school No. 9 for talented children).
A special prize were awarded to members of the vocal group «Аlau» (school-lyceum No. 64), performing with the song greeting «Мақтанышым – Елбасым» (words by M. Kasymbekov, music by А. Мuhamediuly).
The places among the finalists were follows:
in the nomination «Бабамнан қалғаң кең дала»
«Singing songs, words by N. A. Nazarbayev» were awarded:
1) Diploma of the 1st class – Bayburinov Bekarys (school-lyceum No. 64) with song «Жерім менің»;
2) Diploma of the 2nd class – Gazizov Rustem, Ersultan Medina (duo, school-lyceum No. 70) with song «Сарыарқа»;
3) 3rd place – Alpysbay Dias (school-lyceum No. 53) with song «Елім менің»;
in the nomination «Біздің Президенттің сүйікті әндері ырғағымен» /
«On the wave of the favorite songs of the President» were awarded:
1) Diploma of the 1st class – Kadyrbek Elnur (children music school No. 1) with song «Весна на заречной улице»;
2) Diploma of the 2nd class – the vocal ensemble «Balausa» (school-gymnasium No. 69) with song «Песня о тревожной молодости»;
3) Diploma of the 3rd class – Magzymhan Fariza (school-lyceum No. 53) with song «Бір бала»;
in the nomination «Патриоттық тақырыптағы авторлық шығарма» /
«Author essay of the patriotic theme» were awarded:
1) Diploma of the 1st class – Tayzhanova Dayana (Complex kindergarten-school « Голубой парус») with song «Запах степи»;
2) Diploma of the 2nd class – Seytkalieva Nuray, Nuraliev Galymzhan (duo, school-lyceum No. 70) with song «Сағынышым, Астана»;
3) Diploma of the 3rd class – Kali Fariza (school-gymnasium No. 67) with song «Елбасы».
was awarded Ishankulova Daniya (school-lyceum No. 66). She performed the song «Атамекен». She was awarded the main prizes from the organizers – Sailfish and «Golden Microphone».
You are reporting a typo in the following text:
Simply click the "Send typo report" button to complete the report. You can also include a comment.